Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~ ~*~** How Do You Breathe Alone **~*~‏

HOW DO YOU BREATHE ALONE
 
   
 
When I first met you, I was afraid
Afraid of what I was feeling
I felt love like I had never known
I didn't just feel you in my heart
I felt you in my soul
I had no idea I could feel so much
My life was complicated
I was afraid you wouldn't want to be in my life
I was afraid I couldn't be all that you wanted me to be
Slowly you made me believe I was all that you needed and wanted
That you wanted to be in my life
And when I truly trusted you and let you in
I felt an intense feeling of contentment
A feeling of happiness like I have never known
I felt alive again
Even though we were a long way from working things out
The feeling in my heart and soul
Was something I have never known
Never did I dream you would leave like you did
I never dreamed that the one who gave me such feelings
Feelings I had never felt before
Would take them away 
Take them away without a moments hesitation
I never dreamed the one I trusted and loved with my heart and soul
Would hurt me in the way She knew would hurt me most
Now I am left questioning everything
Everything he ever said
Was our love ever real
Was she ever my soulmate
Was she ever my honey
Was she ever my Pookey
How do you go on
When the one you love so completly leaves
When your soulmate leaves
When every breath was her
How do you breathe alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment