Tuesday, September 29, 2009

l~*~ ~*~** THE DAY FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME **~*~‏

THE DAY FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME
 
 
 
I sit here and all I can think about is you and I,
We are apart and I ask you why?
The pain in my heart just won’t go away, 
I want to ring you but I don’t know what to say,
I really want to tell you I want to be with you,
I can’t stand not being by your side,
The hurt I’m feeling makes me want to run and hide,
I want to run to you and hold you near,
Losing you is my greatest fear,
You’re my everything - I love you so,
The love I have for you is more than you could ever know,
I miss you more than words could ever say,
This is another thing that grows with every passing day,
I need you like the earth needs the rain,
I want you to come and take away my pain,
I never thought that being away from someone could make someone ache,
Not being able to touch you - I feel my heart starting to break,
I want to be able to tell you I love you as I look into your eyes,
That way you will know that those words are not lies,
We have something so perfect, great and true,
We are meant to be together and join as one - me and you,
You said you wanted a break - though I don’t,
I can’t do much more than agree,
But I’m wishing for the day for you to come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment