Monday, September 28, 2009

Words of Wisdom

*It is better to be hated for what  you are

  than  to be loved for what you are not. "Andre Gide"

*The idea that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth. "Albert Enisten"

      * For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.

               It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. "Judy Garden"

*There are some people who live in a dream world

  And there are some who face reality;

And then there are those who turn one into the other.

*Too often we

underestimate the power of

a touch, a simle, a kind

word, a listening ear, an

honest compliment, or the

smallest act of caring, all

of which have the potential

of turn a life around. "leo Buscagila"

* I have said nothing beacuse there is nothing I can say

       that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. "Kyle Schmidt"

* The longest journey of any person is the journey inward. "Dag Hammerskjvld"

No comments:

Post a Comment